NPD Manager | Food Manufacturing | North Lincolnshire | £30-35k
Our client is part of a large agricultural and food processing business based in the UK and abroad. This role as NPD Manager is a standard alone role based in North Lincolnshire where you will be part of small family orientated team. The business processes vegetables into the retail sector and are looking to appoint a creative foodie to join their team.
As NPD Manager you will work on creating and developing new market ready products for current and new customers.
* Development of new viable market ready products in line with current market trends.
* Managing the critical path of all NPD projects
* Key customer contact for all NPD and EPD
* Running factory trials of new products.
* Presenting and demonstrating new products to existing and new customers.
* Ensuring all developments satisfy price, quality, technical and operational parameters.
* Maintaining all relevant paperwork.
* Lead and managing weekly NPD meetings
* Responsible for artwork and packaging developments
* Previous experience of working in a Senior Development Technologist position within a food business
* Creative and innovative thinker.
* A sound understanding of consumer trends.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* A passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
* A team player.
* Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
* Professional approach and attitude.
* Full UK driving licence
For further information please contact Luan Harrison at MorePeople on 01780 480530 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org