West Sussex, England
Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Area Vineyard Manager
We are delighted to be working with an award-winning producer of English sparkling wine as they seek a passionate Area Vineyard Manager to join their team. This role will involve leading the different Vineyard Supervisors across Kent, West Sussex and Hampshire as they work to grow high quality grapes for wine.
As Area Vineyard Manager, your role will include:
- Annual vineyard work scheduling for each vineyard site.
- Coordination for each vineyard site especially during busy period harvest.
- Finding new ways to improve the output for each vineyard site.
- Quality control systems are in place and reviewed for each site.
- Supporting the Vineyard Supervisors with recruitment and team management.
We are looking for candidates who have a background in commercial viticulture, agriculture or horticulture (edibles). You will be experienced in managing a large number of acres across multiple sites.You will have excellent written and verbal communication as you will be mentoring, guiding and supporting the Vineyard Supervisors and also covering for when the viticulturalist is away from the business.
Ideally, you will be based in West Sussex however you may also be based in Kent or Hampshire. You will be required to travel to the individual vineyards on a regular basis so it is essential that you can be flexible and are happy to travel.
Please apply via the link or contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.