£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Role - Electrical Engineer
Location - Bristol
Salary - Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits - 25 Days of Holiday, Pension, Life Assurance
Specialising in the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of fully automated special purpose manufacturing equipment, the business are an industry leader within their field. Supplying across the UK and Europe, they specialise in producing fully bespoke solutions for their customers for a wide range of manufacturing needs.
Thanks to an internal promotion, the business are now looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their Design and Development Team.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the development, design, and test of Electrical Control Systems for a wide range of fully bespoke automated machinery. The electromechanical machinery will be very diverse in their nature so the Electrical Engineer will need to be able to deal with complex tasks.
- Producing Electrical Circuit Diagrams for machinery, including panel design and control circuitry
- Programming of PLC Control Systems
- Building of test rigs and running of simulations to ensure proposed design works against specifications
The Electrical Engineer will be working closely with Mechanical Engineers and Production Department throughout the design process to ensure that the finish product is fully functional and to brief.
- Must have experience using Electrical CAD software
- Must have experience programming and modifying PLC software
- Must have hands on wiring and build experience