3 months ago
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for you, as a graduate, currently training or recently qualified Rural Chartered Surveyor, to take your career and training to the next level in a dedicated and forward-thinking regional firm specialising in rural consultancy. Our client is a well-respected and progressive multi-disciplinary professional service firm covering Norfolk, offering a full range of services to their rural client base. You'll be working directly with a wide range of clients, as well as helping to develop work across the region and putting your knowledge to practical use to accelerate client's growth.
You'll be directly involved with a wide range of rural professional services, including;
- Rural and Residential Property Valuations for secured lending, taxation, estate planning and dispute resolution purposes
- SFI and Grant Application advice and support
- Contract Farming agreements
- Sales and Lettings of rural property including farms, land, smallholdings and cottages
- Compensation and CPO claims
- Preparation of Farm Business Tenancies and Grazing Licenses
- Rural planning and diversification advice
- Environmental Stewardship
The Ideal Candidate
- RICS accredited degree essential, ideally rurally focused.
- Ideally a rural background with a practical understanding of agriculture and the rural economy.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Numerate and IT Literate.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
In return you'll be competitively remunerated and you'll be working within a progressive, growing team. If you are a graduate, you'll be provided full support in your journey to becoming a chartered surveyor, with a structured training programme and close exposure to their experienced team. Your fees and examination costs will be covered by our client. There are excellent development and promotion prospects with this role.
Ready to begin your journey to a rewarding career in Rural Surveying and to make a difference to your client's businesses? Contact me on 07375 967913 or via email: email@example.com