Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Transport Logistics Co-ordinator | Grantham
About Our Client
This is an opportunity for a driven individual to join a national grain marketing and arable inputs co-operative. It is owned by over 4,000 farmers and also works with thousands of other farmers to supply around four million tonnes of British grain every year to some of the biggest and most well-known brands in the country.
About the Job
Some day to day tasks include:
- Discussing movement issues with relevant Farm Service Co-ordinator
- Arranging deliveries and liaising with relevant transport planner
- Dealing with day to day issues around movement (rejections, cancelled loads etc)
- Taking claims from consumers and completing claim forms.
- Ensuring contracts are moved within contract period
- Chasing consumers for delivery bookings
- Agreeing course of action for contracts not moved in the contract period.
- Sale contract closure
- Monitoring weight returns for relevant contract, (open fixings etc)
- Working with specific team members taking responsibility for their role when they are away from the office.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a driven individual with a good understanding of the supply chain or has an agricultural background. Experience in the role is less essential, where a good attitude and motivation to succeed within the business is. The right individual will have a professional approach with good commercial/ customer service awareness and will be used to negotiating.
How to Apply
Contact email@example.com if you any specific questions or click below to apply.