2 months ago
Newly Qualified Rural Surveyor | Hampshire
Join a team of rural surveyors, estate managers, valuers, and farming consultants and grow your career and client network.
Farm advice has had to evolve to meet its client's needs and this firm has been at the forefront of change.
A highly respected and expanding firm of rural surveyors and agricultural business consultants, they are an established firm with a modern and forward-thinking outlook.
With multiple offices around the country, they are large enough to take on a diverse range of work while remaining small enough that you will be known to the rest of the team and be treated as an individual.
Working within the estate management team you will be supporting both private and corporate clients. Reporting into the director you will be mentored through the early stages of your career to ensure your success.
Your time will be split meeting clients on a face-to-face basis, discussing issues and long-term possibilities, and time back at your home office preparing reports with detailed information and alternative options for the business.
There is a wide range of work to get involved in including:
- Rural sales and acquisitions
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Compensation and compulsory purchase matters
- Traditional estate management
The Ideal Candidate
- RICS accredited/or working towards Chartered Surveyor status
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and clients and including the ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to accept responsibility and work on their own initiative
- Proactive approach to work
- Car owner with full UK driving licence
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please apply via the link or if you have any queries, please get in touch.
There is a great salary on offer in line with experience.
If you have any questions, give me, George Mallender a call on 07484 007179