Up to £36500 per annum + car, training, overtime (door to door)
7 months ago
Job Title - Technical Support Technician
Location - Luton
Salary - £36,500, plus overtime
Benefits - Car, Fuel Card, Pension, Private Family Medical, Death in Service, Long Service Bonus, Annual Performance Bonus, Group Discount Card, Holidays 25 Days + 8 Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
Our client is one of the world's largest specialists in the Design, Manufacture, Installation and Maintenance of Special Purpose Manufacturing Machinery. Supplying to a range of industries like the Automotive, Aerospace, Plastics and FMCG sectors, they have a range of standard machinery, plus have the capacity and capability of producing fully bespoke systems for their customers.
With a truly worldwide reach, the business have multiple Offices and Service Hubs across the UK, Europe, North and South America, Asia and Pacific, and Australia. Thanks to their continued expansion they are now looking for an additional Technical Support Engineer.
The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with Technical operational enquiries from customers over the phone
- Visiting customer's sites for product demonstrations
- Visiting Customer's sites to run training courses on new machinery
- Taking technical queries over the phone.
The client is looking for someone who has experience either as a Technical Support Engineer or who has hands on experience running and programming multi-axis CNC machines.
Full training on their own machines will be provided, but a good working knowledge of CNCs is a must.
- Must have excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Must have detailed knowledge of the operation and programming of multi-axis CNC machines
- Must be willing to travel across the UK and stay away when required
- Must have a full UK driving license