about 1 month ago
Account Executive | FMCG | Huntingdon
Salary: Circa 25k
About Our Client
Our client is a large FMCG business who is looking for a good graduate / Account Executive with a few years experience to bring into their Accounts team. They are renown for a fantastic progression structure, and being progression driven. The right candidate will want to progress and will have a strong customer driven attitude.
About the Job
- Deliver a customer-led approach to internal and external projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support account development and fulfil customer / consumer needs.
- Supporting the account manager to maintain elements of account administration including sales tracking, new line forms, internal system updates and promotional activity.
- Provide regular analytics and reporting to monitor product performance and make recommendations for the implementation of action plans as required.
- Using insights to make recommendations to both retailers and the business
- Support the Account manager with the customer to create and maintain an enduring relationship and ensure the positive development of the categories.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a Commercial role.
- Proven experience of working with customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be capable of working accurately and diligently to agreed timescales.
- Capability of working autonomously when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to spot emerging trends and initiatives within the food market.
- Sound understanding of business drivers with the ability to identify technical opportunities to achieve those drivers.
- Ability to gather and analyse data to identify opportunities and potential risk
How to Apply
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential discussion about it, please get in touch with Tor on 01780 480530 or apply via the link.