6 days ago
Account Manager | Garden Centres | Home based
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
Our client is one of the biggest importers of decorative items for Home and Garden. They have a strong prescence across Europe and are growing their UK markets.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for developing and increasing customer turnover in your sales area
- Acquisition of new customers
- Visiting customers on location or receiving customers in the showroom at head office.
- Participation in national and international trade fairs
- Building, managing and increasing a profitable and long-term relationship with customers
- Monitoring and analysis of sales and acting to increase sales
- Preparing and following annual budgets at customer and product group level
- Strengthening the cross-selling activities of various products and brands
- Intensive cooperation with the Sales Support department to guarantee excellent customer service
Who are we looking for?
- Higher professional education and 3 to 5 years work experience as Account Manager
- Experience in the garden centres and/of lifestyle industry is an advantage
- You are an independent thinker, assertive, resourceful and confident
- We expect excellent communication skills in word and writing in English
- Excellent knowledge of Office programs such as Word and Excel and also of administrative processes
- You are flexible and don't mind having to travel regularly (will include international travel!)
- valid driver's licence is essential.
Want to hear more? Contact Tor Newcomb on 01780 480530.