about 1 month ago
We are working with one of the UK's largest Garden Centre Groups, with 40 centres throughout the UK and in the Channel Islands and they are continuously growing. They are now looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their Accounts team in Oxfordshire.
- Logging Invoices/credits for our stores from suppliers
- Matching Invoices to good receipt notes between our EPOS and Accounts software
- Accurately completing statement reconciliation (requesting, reconciling, dealing with queries)
- Monthly BACS run preparation
- EQ Payments
- Sending remittances to suppliers
- Resolving centre queries and liaising with vendors and garden centres.
- Maintaining outstanding claims with the suppliers are honoured
- Proactive approach towards learning new skills as well as developing existing skills to continue to increase knowledge and experience of procedures.
- The ability to become a contributing team player with the ability to work well independently
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- High level of Attention to detail
- A Key Interest in problem solving
- Ability to manage Multiple tasks with varied deadlines
- Skillset to deal with fast paced environment
40 Hours per week, Permanent
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply below, alternatively, contact Sandra on 01780 480530 or email@example.com