Car, laptop, phone etc.
5 months ago
Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking agronomy firm that has a considerate and sustainable approach to farming. They focus on using biological products as well as traditional chemicals in order to achieve what is best for the farmer. The business has achieved healthy year on year growth since its establishment and they are now looking for an experienced and qualified Agronomist to join their team to help them cover the Oxfordshire/Berkshire/Hampshire area and the surrounding counties.
- As an Agronomist, you will be expected to provide advice on all aspects of agronomy including nutrient management and guidance on crop protection.
- You will also deliver biological, nutritional and soil fertility consultancy to your clients.
- You will strive to develop and maintain strong relationships with your clients and be up to speed with all precision and sustainable farming techniques.
- We are looking for experienced Agronomists who have their FACTS & BASIS qualifications (this is an essential requirement).
- You will be passionate about sustainable farming and have knowledge of soil fertility, crop nutrition and biology.
- It is also important that you are dynamic and happy to assist with business development.
You will have strong communication skills, good IT skills and a UK driving licence.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, company car, laptop & phone, health insurance, pension and regular training and development.
If you feel that you this is the Agronomist job for you then please apply via the link or contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation