4 months ago
Associate Director / Director | Canterbury, Kent | Rural
We are working with a well known and well regarded Rural Land Management business who are looking to appoint an experienced Associate Director or Director (depending on the level of experience) to help lead and develop one of their core offices. The ideal person will have a background as a Rural Surveyor, with the relevant qualifications and accreditations (CAAV, MRICS etc)
- You will be leading a high performing team and driving them to their best results.
- It is crucial to maintain a strong presence as you will be dealing with some of the most prominent estates in the area.
- You will be overseeing a full range of activities, including the purchase and sale of land, farm and estate business reviews, diversification projects etc.
- You will have a background in Rural Surveying and be qualified with MRICS and a member of CAAV.
- You will have a proven track record of leading a team and be able to bring this experience to the table.
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to handle a range of levels of conversations with a variety of people.
If this role is something you could be interested in, then please get in touch with Morten Andresen on 07794 356633 or apply via the link.