Bury St Edmunds
about 1 month ago
Finance Analyst/Bookkeeper | Bury St. Edmunds
Are you an experienced finance analyst with bookkeeping experience thinking it's time for something new?
I have an exciting opportunity to join an Agricultural Consultancy Business on a full-time basis.
You will need to be AAT Qualified, have proven bookkeeping, payroll and accounting experience and be familiar with Sage/Xero (or other similar software would be desirable). You'll need to be proactive, and enthusiastic and an interest in UK Agriculture would be advantageous.
What will the role entail?
The successful candidate will undertake bookkeeping for farming clients and assist consultants with the preparation of management information and accounts.
- This role covers many areas of responsibility, including but not limited to the following:
- Compile accurate financial information, and other supporting documents, including payroll, VAT, management budgeting, and reporting.
- Carry out administrative estate management responsibilities.
- Liaise directly with farmers and estate owners.
- Maintain and improve your accounting knowledge, sharing where appropriate with colleagues and clients.
- Provide cover and assistance to your colleagues and the Accounts Manager.
- Some travel to clients where necessary
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply below, alternatively, contact Sandra on 01780 480530 or email@example.com