£24000 - £26000 per annum
2 months ago
Perks of the Role
- Flexible starting times
- Hybrid working - Mondays and Fridays wfh and Tuesdays to Thursdays in the office
- 25 days holiday, increasing by and additional day after 3 and 5 years
- Enhanced sick pay
- Private medical insurance
- Membership to Benefit Hub for discounted shopping
- Half day Friday on the last Friday in the month (currently just for 2023 but this is being reviewed)
- 40% discount on brand purchases
- £50 staff credit towards purchases, increasing each year to a maximum of £300
- An additional day's holiday for birthday leave
- Paid volunteering day
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a some horticultural knowledge or an interest in horticulture. Ideally you will hace some buying experience but this is not vital.
About the Role
As Buying Assistant you will provide accurate and efficient administrative support for the buying team in the delivery of our authoratative and distinctive product ranges.
About the Client
Our client was established as a brand in 1999 and provides a comprehensive rang of seeds, seedlings, plants, and gardening and floristry kits.
The successful applicant will move through a two-stage interview process; an initial screening call, followed by an on-site visit and final stage interview.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply below. To discuss the role in more detail before submitting your application, please contact Rae Goss on 01780 480 530 or email@example.com Job reference RG17255.