about 1 month ago
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for you, an experienced Chartered Surveyor, to take your career to the next level in a dedicated and forward-thinking regional firm specialising in rural consultancy. Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary professional service firm covering the North of England, offering a full range of services to their rural client base. You'll be working directly with a wide range of clients, as well as developing work across the region, gaining insights into their diverse operations, and putting your knowledge to practical use to accelerate your client's growth.
You'll be responsible for individual client relationships and work streams which will include:
- Preparing development appraisals, planning applications, nutrient neutrality assessments and advising on Biodiversity Net Gain offsetting.
- Providing advice on renewable and energy developments, including option and lease negotiations.
- Advising on Landlord and Tenant matters across a variety of sectors.
- Undertaking strategic planning for private and corporate clients.
- Advising on rural sales and acquisitions.
- Preparing professional valuations on behalf of clients, banks, and legal representatives.
- Budgeting and financial advice
- Undertaking compensation and compulsory purchase work.
- Overall, building and maintaining strong client relationships, fostering trust and loyalty.
The Ideal Candidate
- RICS accreditation essential, FAAV desirable.
- At least two years of demonstrable PQE of providing multidisciplined professional advice to
tenants and landowners.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Numerate and IT Literate.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
In return you'll be competitively remunerated with an attractive package and you'll be working within a progressive, growing team.
Ready to make a difference to your client's businesses as a Rural Chartered Surveyor in Yorkshire? Contact me on 07375 967913 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org