£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Commercial Vehicle Mechanic | Marden, Hereford | Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 | £40,000 - £50,000
Are you a skilled and experienced mechanic? Are you looking for a role with independence and autonomy? Do you want to join a dynamic and growing company that values your contribution and offers a competitive salary and benefits package? If so, you might be the perfect fit for the position of Commercial Vehicle Mechanic.
As a Commercial Vehicle Mechanic, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing all commercial vehicles, owned or leased. You will ensure that all vehicles are mechanically safe and legal for use on the public highway, in accordance with regulations set out by DVSA and the terms of our Operator Licences. You will also be able to attend to vehicles away from the site if required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualifications and attributes:
- A relevant qualification in vehicle maintenance and repair, such as NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- At least three years of experience working on commercial vehicles, such as trucks, vans, or trailers
- A valid driving licence, preferably with C+E entitlement
- A good knowledge of DVSA regulations and standards
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player who can communicate effectively with colleagues and customers