about 2 months ago
Customer Service Representative| Stamford | Agriculture
About Our Client
We are working with a very forward thinking e-Commerce business who provide biological pest control solutions. They are currently looking to recruit a customer service representative to help support their team.
About the Job
- Receives, processes and confirms orders from customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaises with production regarding specific requirements.
- Issuing of paperwork for shipments to non- EU countries.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- UK based, part of an international team.
This is a fantastic role for progression.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone technique.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Competent in Microsoft Programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to build excellent rapport with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience with customs documentation such as Certificate of Origin, Eur 1 and ATR preferable.
- Business English -written and oral.
- Knowledge of another European language (i.e. Dutch, German or Hungarian) is desirable but not essential.
- Capable of working well in a team environment.
- Good at listening to and following instructions.
- A positive attitude, co-operative, willing to comply with company policies and procedures and work constructively with colleagues.
- Good time keeping and reliable
If this role sounds of interest and you want to have a discussion about it, then get in touch with Tor Newcomb on 01780 480530, or apply via the link below.