£35000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Design & Innovation Engineer
Are you passionate about creating a more sustainable and eco-friendly world? Do you have a background in agricultural design and engineering? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for our Design & Innovation Engineer position.
The company specializes in developing innovative solutions for growing systems and polytunnels. We partner with businesses that share our vision and values, and help them implement our products and services.
As a Design & Innovation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing new products and systems that address environmental challenges and opportunities
- Using AutoCAD and other software tools to create 2D and 3D models, drawings, and specifications
- Conducting research, testing, and analysis to ensure the quality, performance, and feasibility of the designs
- Collaborating with other engineers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting to customers and clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and developments in the field of agricultural engineering and sustainability
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in agricultural engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other design software
- Knowledge of engineering principles, standards, and best practices
- Creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and customer service skills
- A passion for sustainability and environmental issues
The salary range for this position is £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, depending on your qualifications and experience. You will also enjoy a range of benefits, such as training opportunities, and a friendly and supportive work environment.