£Competitive + accommodation, vehicle, medical insurance et
about 2 months ago
We are working with one of Africa's leading fresh produce businesses as they seek an experienced Farm General Manager to join their team. This is an exciting time for the business as they are experiencing continuous growth and have ambitious plans for the future.
As General Manager you will be responsible for the successful running of a 1000acre+ fresh produce farm. Your responsibilities will include; crop management, irrigation, people management, financial management, workshop management, security and H&S.
You will also ensure that all crops are grown to the highest quality and to customer specifications.
- It is absolutely essential that you have worked in a senior management position on a large fresh produce farm.
- Ideally, you will have experience in managing multiple fresh produce crops.
- You must have hands-on farming experience
- You will have experience of working in Africa
- You will be a strong people manager and have experience of large teams reporting into you.
- You will be strong commercially and financially and be able to make sound business decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Farm Manager type to work within an exciting business. To find out more please apply via the link or contact Edina Bremner on email@example.com or 01780 480 530