about 1 month ago
Head of Engineering
Highly competitive package
Are you an experienced and innovative Engineering manager with a passion for food manufacturing? Do you have the skills and vision to lead a team of engineers and technicians in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are working with a leading food manufacturing company with a reputation for quality, innovation and sustainability.
They produce a range of products for the retail and food service sectors, using state-of-the-art equipment and processes.
We are looking for a Head of Engineering to join the senior management team and oversee all aspects of engineering and Projects across the business.
As the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Development of maintenance management systems with a focus on asset maintenance
- Train and develop the engineering team to maximise the effectiveness of plant and processes
- Root Cause Analysis and proposals to enhance engineering performance = focus on diagnostic skills
- Project development leadership
- Implement improvements and drive initiatives to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Capex project and contractor management
- Full management and accountability for all site services
- Build a positive engineering environment and be familiar with plant layout and equipment.
- Maintain safe production processes in respect of personal & food safety.
- Plan and oversee all aspects of routine engineering operations via the Engineering Manager and on all project matters via the Project Engineer.
- Ensure all projects are transferred fully to the maintenance and production teams
- Develop the team through SMART Objectives, review, PDP's etc.
To be successful in this role, you will need
Extensive experience in engineering management in the food manufacturing industry or a similar sector
Proven track record of delivering engineering projects on time, within budget and to specification
Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
A passion for food manufacturing and a commitment to quality, innovation and sustainability
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV or reach out directly to Jake@morePeople.co.uk for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!