27 days ago
We are currently with a global privately owned holding company of meat processors that services the retail and food service industries.
They are seeking a resilient and experienced HR Advisor to join our team and play a vital role in supporting our dynamic HR function.
This challenging role will involve close collaboration with the HR Manager as the second-in-command, contributing to various HR initiatives and ensuring the effective implementation of HR practices.
- Work closely with the HR Manager as the second-in-command, providing support in various HR functions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies aligned with organizational objectives.
- Participate in the recruitment process, including interviewing and candidate screening.
- Assist in onboarding activities to ensure a seamless integration for new employees
- Data Entry into HR Systems and maintaining and taking ownership of all HR Databases, spreadsheets and filing systems.
- Ownership of managing Short Term Sick, and notifying the line Manager when a trigger has been met. Further assisting the line Manager with guidance and support to manage
- Proven experience as an HR Advisor or in a similar HR role.
- Strong understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- CIPD Level 3 or higher
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply below, alternatively, contact Sandra on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org