about 1 month ago
HR Assistant (FTC - 6 months)
About Our Client
We are currently working with a global food manufacturing company with offices and production sites all over the world. The company employs over 7000 people worldwide and is a market leader in fresh produce. They are responsible for a large market share of food production in the UK.
About The Role
To assist the Agriculture HR & Training function for the benefit of the company and its employees by supporting all generalist activities and striving to deliver a proactive, efficient HR service to our key stakeholders.
- To ensure timely and accurate Payroll submissions
- To complete daily absence and weekly trackers, ensuring data is accurate.
- To follow up and ensure RTW forms are received, recorded and submitted
- Weekly update on non-attendance disciplinary progress and work with HR Officer to ensure nonattendance triggers are strictly adhered to.
- To support Hiring Managers with the recruitment process.
- To provide administration support to the Health Safety and Support Managers.
- To Assist with Employee Relations.
- Office / Administration experience
- Attention to detail.
- Good Communication skills
- Professional manner and ability to deal with confidential material.
- HR background - desirable
Full time (40-hour week) - 6 months FTC