about 1 month ago
Information Security Analyst | Retail | £Competitive
Are you an experienced IT information security professional? Can you work in a fast-paced environment to deliver the best possible service to your customers? If so, we want to hear from you!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known food retailer with some fantastic values and an innovation-led strategy. They are a leading specialist retailer, which has an award-winning range of products and offer fantastic value for money. Their estate of stores has a mix of formats and locations to serve their customers. They work at a fast pace and are constantly striving to develop a better range of products and improve their customers' experience. Sustainability and the war on plastic are high on their agenda, with a strong set of values and CSR program that they stand by.
About the Role
You will play a key role in maintaining and improving the security of information assets. You will utilise your experience to prevent 'would be' hackers exploiting system vulnerabilities. You will be a go-to resource for the business and team on security guidance. You will keep yourself up to date with emerging risks and vulnerabilities, and be able to explain how these may affect the business.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in IT Information Security and have experience in the following:
- Kali Linux,
- ISO27001 Controls,
- Databases such as SQL Server, SQL Database, Cosmos DB,
- Azure Log Analytics,
- Azure SQL Advanced Data Security,
- 802.1x Network Authentication,
- Understanding of GDPR,
- Web Proxies and Reverse Proxies,
- O365 Security and Compliance,
- Amazon GuardDuty,
- AWS Control Tower
You will passionate about information security and be able to communicate the importance of your work and potential implications to non-IT literate people.
To be considered for this role, as a minimum, you will need experience in the following:
- Windows Server, DNS, AD, and AAD,
- Cloud computing concepts and service models (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS),
- Authentication concepts (OAuth, SAML, Windows Authentication, AAD, Managed Identity),
- Encryption standards and mechanisms (PKI, TLS, BitLocker),
- Windows PowerShell,
- Web Application Security concepts, including the OWASP top 10,
- Vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. Nessus, OpenVAS, AppCheck),
- Securing O365 and Azure,
- Zero Trust Security architecture.
How to Apply
if this sounds like you, please apply below. To discuss the role in more detail please contact Tom Edmondson-Matthews on 01780 480 530 or email@example.com Job reference TEM13178