about 1 month ago
Internal Sales Co-ordinator| Banbury
Our client is looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales and operations team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, providing feedback, documentation, and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team's activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company and department.
- Support internal and external sales team by processing sales orders, communicating with B2B and B2C customers directly with relevant information and supporting the cohesive link between the operations and sales teams.
- Ensure the accuracy of of sales-related documents and information.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support.
- Store, sort and input financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Support and endorse the company value at all times.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Ability to meet and exceed customer expectations daily.
- Dedication to setting the standard to which other companies will aspire.
Think this may be the role for you and want to know more? Call Tor Newcomb on 01780 480530