about 1 month ago
Junior Software Developer
We are currently working with an expert grower and packer of soft fruit, with farms across the UK and abroad. They are supplying to UK supermarkets, and there's no doubt you'll have eaten their quality produce before. They pride themselves on research and development, breeding programmes, new growing technologies, and continually look to protect the environment in all they do.
They are now looking for a Junior Software Developer to join a team designing and developing new unique in-house applications in VB, C# and SQL languages including the support and improvement of existing systems.
- Work alongside a small team in a dynamic fast paced environment being involved at every stage of the development from scope gathering through to deployment and support.
- Work alongside other developers to design, create and support multiple bespoke systems.
- Liaise with end users to gather potential requirements and support them as required.
- Produce and demonstrate clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Debug and resolve issues with live applications if/when they occur.
- Proven experience at delivering best practices as a Junior Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience using C# and VB.net within a workplace.
- Similar amount of experience of SQL, preferably on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with WPF desirable.
- Experience with HTML and ASP.net, and/or Java is advantageous.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI are nice to have.
Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5pm) and weekend support on a rota basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply below, alternatively, contact Sandra on 01780 480530 or email@example.com