Up to £36500 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Job Title - CNC Machinist
Location - Bedford
Salary - Up to £36,500 plus overtime paid at x1.5 hourly rate
Hours - Monday to Friday (Days) + 12pm finish on Fridays (39 hour week),
Benefits -Pension, 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Here at More People we specialise in all things food. From the growers, distributers, processors and manufacturers, and equipment manufacturers, we cover every aspect of getting food from the fields to your table.
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's best manufacturers who produce high end manufacturing equipment for the Automation and Food and Beverage sectors. They have an impressive range of standardised designs, plus can produce fully bespoke solutions for their clients. Thanks to an influx of wort, they are now looking to hire a Machinist to join their manufacturing team.
- Machining various machine parts out of Steel and Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Nylon and Plastics on CNC Lathes.
- Program, set and operate CNC Lathes.
- Ensure pieces are produced to a high standard, ensuring parts are produced to tolerance.
- Ensuring jobs are completed in accordance to completion schedules as part of the wider build.
- Must have 1 year's experience operating, programming and running CNC Lathes.
- Must have a recognised Engineering Qualification (City & Guilds, Apprenticeship, NVQ, etc)