£40000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Engineer (Days) | Bodmin, Cornwall | £42,000 + benefits | Monday - Friday
Engineering Opportunity at a Leading Food Supplier in the UK
Are you an engineer who is tired of working in messy, disorganised environments? Do you want to have a better work-life balance and enjoy your weekends? If so, then this is the opportunity for you!
You now have the opportunity to join a leading food supplier in the UK. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive team that maintains and improves our state-of-the-art machinery and equipment.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary that reflects your skills and experience
- A Monday-Friday shift pattern that gives you more time for your personal life
- A range of benefits, including discounts on retail, food, gym, cinema, travel and more, life insurance and pension, subsidised restaurant or vending machines, long service awards and more
- Ample opportunities for training and development, as we value internal promotions and career growth
What does the role entail?
- Attending breakdowns promptly and efficiently, with the correct tools and within 2 minutes of the call-out
- Minimising machinery downtime and assisting with attaining operational performance targets
- Maintaining machinery in the highest order to ensure the availability of the plant to the operations team at all times
- Understanding system drawings and machinery manuals (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic) and applying them to troubleshoot and solve problems
What are we looking for?
- Formal engineering qualification, at least to NVQ Level 3 standard OR hands-on experience in a similar sector
- Food Hygiene Level 2 certificate
- IOSH Health and Safety certificate
- A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a team player
If this role sounds like something you'd like to discuss or apply for, please email me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!