£45000 - £49500 per annum
7 months ago
Maintenance Shift Lead | Poole, Dorset | £49,500 + Overtime & Benefits | Panama shift.
Are you an exceptional Engineer keen to progress your career or take the next step up into leadership looking? Then this might be your dream job. We are working alongside a leading chilled-prepared food company in the UK, with various sites.
We are currently searching for an Engineering Shift Team Leader, with a background in FMCG.
What is the role?:
Lead and manage the daily activities of all engineering personnel and contractors working on his/her shift
Leading the engineering team to the achievement of long-term performance targets and departmental KPIs.
- Operate a computerised maintenance management system.
- Ensure the team respond to machine breakdowns in a timely manner.
- All work completed must be documented.
- Accurately input into the computerised maintenance management system.
- Ensure all engineering work carried out by the respective team meets the requirements of Quality, Safety, Food Safety, Health and Environment legislative policies and procedures.
- PowerPoint presentation of project progress, departmental activity and results when required.
- Strong leadership, motivational and organisational skills.
- Time Served Apprenticeship
- Proficiency and fluency of the English language (oral and written)
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and CMMS systems
- Specialisation in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Ability to fault find