Up to £14.76 per hour + benefits
7 months ago
Job Title - Mechanical Fitter
Location - Bristol
Hourly Rate - £14.76ph (37 hour week), overtime available
Hours - Monday - Friday (early finish on a Friday), plus flexible working hours
Benefits - Enhanced Pension, 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays, Life Assurance, Uniform
Here at MorePeople we specialise in all things food. From the growers, distributers, processors and manufacturers, and equipment manufacturers, we cover every aspect of getting food from the fields to your table.
We are currently recruiting for one of the most well known Packaging Equipment suppliers in the business, supplying a range of fully automated Packaging solutions to the Food and Pharmaceutical industries. All of their products are designed and manufactured bespoke in-house to suit their customer's requirements, and thanks to their continued expansion they are now looking for additional Mechanical Fitters and Assembly Technicians to join their manufacturing team.
The Mechanical Fitters will be responsible for:
- Build Mechanical Sub-Assemblies
- Assemble main support frames
- Use of hand tools and power tools
- Check, Verify and Test built components and Sub-Assemblies
- Accurately completing accompanying documentation
- Adhere to all H&S standards
- Complete all work to given timescales
Thanks to the training the business can provide, they are willing to look at candidates from a wide range of backgrounds. If you have a good mechanical background, with experience assembling, maintaining, installing or building any kind of mechanical equipment we would be interested in hearing from you.
The Business are ideally looking for someone who…
- Has a recognised Engineering Qualification
- Ability to Read and Follow Technical Schematics and Diagrams