about 1 month ago
MHE Trainer | Peterborrough
About Our Client -
The business is a large retailer delivering a range of specialised produvcts across the country, the role is based at their new warehouse facility in Peterborough.
About the Job -
- Completing / supporting site inductions of MHE / Manual Handling for all FTE / Agency staff.
- Supporting the Risk Assessment (RA) / Safe Working Practices (SWP) completion with the nominated person/s.
- Providing a consistently high level of technical skills training to support the operations area through a variety of delivery methods.
- Actively managing the number of MHE operators to minimise skill fade and risk from inexperienced and infrequent users.
- Ensuring hazards are correctly identified and control measures introduced to eliminate or reduce the risk as so far as is reasonably practicable and ensuring these are trained out to all relevant staff.
- Liaising with Operational management to ensure that all site training requirements are covered across all shifts.
About you -
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- Relevant RTITB or ITSSAR training qualification.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to solve problems.
- Valid Reach Truck, Counterbalance & PPT licenses (RTITB or ITSSAR).
If this sounds like you or you would like any further information please get in touch at email@example.com or call 01780 480 530.