£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer | Hounslow, London | £45,000 + Benefits | 5 in 7 shift.
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to change things from the 4 on 4 off shift? Do you want to work for an international food supplier that provides high-quality catering services for some of the largest events in the world, such as Formula 1, Tennis Masters, and the Hahnenkamm Race in Kitzbühel?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate for our Multi-Skilled Engineer role.
What's in it for you?
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be part of a flexible and supportive team across our site. You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Meals: Save money and time with On-Site Free Meals
- Training: Expand your skills and knowledge through our in-house training opportunities
- Impact: Have a real impact on our business and operations with your ideas and solutions
- Career: Access genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- Exposure: Work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market
What does the role require?
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out site-wide electrical and mechanical maintenance, installation work, problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Increasing and maintaining production efficiencies by ensuring all equipment and machinery are operating at optimal levels
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues or faults that may arise in a timely and effective manner
- Complying with all Health & Safety practices and regulations and ensuring a safe working environment
- Reporting and documenting any incidents, repairs, or maintenance activities
- Working closely with other departments and stakeholders to suggest, implement and track solutions
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience working in the food industry
- 3-5 years experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer or a similar role
- Relevant engineering qualifications - minimum Engineering NVQ or equivalent
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, PLCs, pneumatics, hydraulics, and automation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's next? If this sounds like an interesting opportunity and you'd like to discuss it in more and or apply please email me, at email@example.com.