£40000 - £44528 per annum
7 months ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer | Poole, Dorset | £44,528 + Overtime & Benefits
Are you an experienced FMCG maintenance engineer looking for your next role?
Then this might be your dream job. We are working alongside a leading chilled-prepared food company in the UK, with various sites.
We are currently searching for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with a bias in electrical engineering.
What is the role?:
- To provide multi-skilled engineering support to the production stream working as part of the engineering team, responsible for providing a comprehensive maintenance function covering plant, equipment and auxiliary services.
- Execute engineering work orders as assigned by the Engineering Shift Team Leader in a timely and efficient manner.
- Operate and maintain a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) for production and site services.
- Ensure all engineering work carried out in the production areas meets the requirements of Quality, Safety, Food Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures.
- Calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment to circuit board level.
- Strong competence in both mechanical and electrical engineering, with a bias towards electrical engineering.
- Understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Demonstrate PLC programming and system diagnosis skills.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, computer hardware and software.
- Experience with CAD systems used for electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings.