about 1 month ago
About the Role
Be part of a team dedicated to creating a greener, more sustainable UK. Based in the South West, but operating within the agriculture, development and property sectors across the South of England you'll be working directly with our client's landowner, farming and developer clients, gaining insights into their diverse operations and putting your knowledge to practical use to support their businesses by advising on viable and diverse revenue streams.
You'll be responsible for building and maintaining individual client relationships, and individual areas of environmental interest including:
- Biodiversity Net Gain
- Carbon Sequestration
- Regenerative and Sustainable Agriculture
- Nutrient Neutrality
- Natural Capital Markets
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Land Management or an Environmental field, or related.
- Qualified and experienced in Rural Land Management or another relevant profession.
- A working knowledge and/or keen interest in Natural Capital and the delivery of environmental offset schemes, particularly relating to Nutrient Neutrality and Biodiversity Net Gain.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Sound understanding of the principles of Land Management in an Environmental sense
- A team player, keen to be an active participant in a young and vibrant team.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for sustainability and environmental practices.
- Numerate and IT Literate.
- Full UK Driving license.
In return you'll be competitively remunerated with an excellent benefits package and you'll be working within a small but growing team, with backing from other consultants in the wider business. Support will be given in your professional development alongside your role, which will give you a real opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the environment and communities in the region.
Ready to make a difference to your client's businesses as a Natural Capital Consultant in the beautiful South West? Contact me on 07375 967913 or via email: email@example.com