Up to £37000 per annum + van + overtime
30 days ago
Role - Pipe Fitter / Welder
Location - Commutable to Peterborough (Covering UK Wide)
Salary - £38,000, plus overtime (OTE - £45k+)
Package - Company Van, 25 Days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays and your Birthday off! Pension, Fuel Card, Uniform, Expenses
We are currently working with one of the fastest growing businesses within the Process and Food Sector, who are currently expanding across the board as part of their long-term growth strategy. The business has already doubled their head count over the last 3 years, with the plan to add an additional six heads by the end of 2023 across various departments.
Thanks to their ever-increasing workload, they now require an additional Pipe Fitter / Welder to join their Installation Team.
As Pipe Fitter / Welder you will be:
- Work as part of the Installation Team on new projects
- Interpreting and Reading of Technical Drawings, P&IDs, and Layout drawings.
- Working on a range of Pipework of different thicknesses, sizes and types, plus pressure vessels, filtration systems, and heat exchangers.
- Assisting Service Engineers with repairs to existing plant.
- Fabrication of new components, brackets and vessels on site and in the Workshop.
The client is looking for candidates with the following knowledge or experience:
- Recognised Electrical or Mechanical Qualification (HND, HNC, City & Guild, or NVQ)
- Previous Experience Leading or Managing Engineers in Food, Beverage or Process Environment
- Must be able to read Technical Drawings and P&IDs.
- Must have a valid UK Driving License
- Must be willing to Travel UK wide.