£35000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Project Engineer | Sandwich, England, United Kingdom | £45,000 + Loads of benefits
If you're an exceptional Engineer looking for the next role, this might be your dream job.
This is a chance to work at the cutting edge of sustainable food production, helping our Projects team to design, procure and contract the plant equipment necessary to deliver our farms and product.
This is a fascinating period in British farming, with the evolution of techniques and infrastructure.
As you develop in this role, you will be responsible for working with the Engineering, Operations & R&D teams to develop projects from concept to delivery in support of our expanding indoor growing facility at Sandwich, Kent.
- You will be reporting to the Engineering Director and will work closely with them on a daily basis.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the equipment, systems, and components used in our farms.
- Develop options for how to implement the design requirements set by the wider team.
- Develop specifications in consultation with the Operations and Engineering teams.
- Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements.
- Present different cost options for different project scenarios.
- Review valuations and approve payments
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field with 2+ years of experience.
- PC skills including MS Office, and familiarity with Autocad / Revit is a plus.
- A background in HVAC or automation is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.