6 days ago
Quality Control/Quality Assurance | Fresh Produce
We are working with a leading fresh produce business based in the West Midlands as they look to hire an experienced QC/QA to join their Quality team.
Reporting to the QA Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Daily quality procedures
- Calibration of equipment
- Training of packing staff
- Maintain SOPs and comply with legal requirements.
- Perform other relevant duties when required.
- Previous experience of fresh produce.
- Previous experience in a QA role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good levels of Maths, English and IT skills
7.30 am - 4 pm, with weekend cover on a rotational basis.
A competitive salary is on offer as well as subsidised accommodation, should the candidate require it.
To find out more:
Please apply via the link or contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.