£21000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
Quality Controller | Fresh Produce | Essex | Day shifts
Salary up to £21,000 - £25,000 DOE
My client is a well established contract packer of fresh produce who is now looking for an experienced QC to join their team at a new state of the art facility.
Experience working in a fast paced, fresh produce environment is essential due to the volume and speed at which this facility operates.
Reporting to the QA Manager, you will:
- Ensure all produce dispatched meets customer requirements.
- Understand different customers' labelling requirements and specifications.
- Be responsible for raw material checks and shelf life samples.
- Set up quality standards before production begins.
- Ensure all non-conformances are communicated promptly and efficiently.
- Various other duties as required by QA Manager.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role within fresh produce.
- Demonstrable understanding of customer specification.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment under pressure.
Shift pattern is 4 on 4 off. 12 hour shifts 7-7
If you're interested in this role, please apply below or for more information please contact Luan on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.