about 1 month ago
Join Our Client's Team as a Senior Chartered Surveyor in North Yorkshire!
Are you passionate about rural property and landscapes? Our client is seeking a dynamic Rural Chartered Surveyor to join their team!
The Ideal Candidate
- RICS accreditation essential, FAAV desirable. Registered Valuer status desirable.
- Demonstrable PQE of providing multidisciplined professional advice to tenants and landowners.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy.
- Commercially astute, lateral thinker and capable of generating new business.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Comfortable with mentoring and developing colleagues.
- Ability to learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to accept responsibility and work on their own initiative, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Numerate and IT Literate.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
In return you'll be competitively remunerated with an attractive package and you'll be working within a progressive, growing team.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for you, as an experienced Chartered Surveyor, to take your career to the next level in a dedicated and forward-thinking regional firm specialising in rural consultancy. Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary professional service firm covering the North of England, offering a full range of services to their rural client base. You'll be working directly with a wide range of clients, as well as developing work across the region, gaining insights into their diverse operations, and putting your knowledge to practical use to accelerate your client's growth.
You'll be responsible for new business development and existing client work streams which will include:
- Developing work from new and existing clients in all areas of service provision and maintaining an up-to-date work pipeline.
- Providing advice to clients regarding renewable and energy developments, including option and lease negotiations.
- Helping to grow and develop a team of surveyors and ensure they meet their financial objectives, provide excellent client service and develop their skills and experience.
- Preparing development appraisals, planning applications, nutrient neutrality assessments and advising on BNG opportunities
- Advising on Landlord and Tenant matters across a variety of sectors.
- Undertaking strategic planning for private and corporate clients
- Advising on rural sales and acquisitions.
- Preparing professional valuations on behalf of clients, banks, and legal representatives.
- Undertaking compensation and compulsory purchase work.
- Budgeting and financial advice.
- Overall, building and maintaining strong client relationships, fostering trust and loyalty.
Ready to make a difference to your client's businesses as a Rural Chartered Surveyor in North Yorkshire? Contact me on 07375 967913 or via email: max@morepeople