£36000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior HR Advisor | 6 month FTC | Poole
Up to 38k
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for a change? I have a great opportunity for you to join an impressive FMCG business on a 6-month contract to support and make a positive impact on their HR function. This is an office-based role however will consider some flexibility in working hours.
What to expect day-to-day?
As part of the role, you'll address people-related issues, creating solutions in alignment with company policies, procedures and legal frameworks.
- Enhance company-wide understanding of policies, procedures, and employment legislation, including delivering training.
- You'll foster a cooperative employee relations climate and support Line Managers in handling Investigations, Grievances, Disciplinaries, and Recruitment.
- Engage in site-based communications and engagement activities and provide support for family-friendly policies.
- Undertake ad hoc projects, including leading complex ER matters
- Offer coaching and mentoring to HR Advisors/Assistants.
Is this you?
CIPD qualified with previous experience in a HR generalist role, particularly in employee relations and absence management. You'll have the capability to work under pressure whilst maintaining efficiency and excellent communication skills.
You'll have strong knowledge in employment law and MS office software.
If you're thinking of applying or want to know more about the role then give me a call on 01780 480530 or drop me an email at Natalie.email@example.com