23 days ago
Senior NPD Designer - Flowers
We are excited to announce an opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Senior NPD Designer to join this growing business. As a Senior NPD Designer, you will play a pivotal role in driving innovation, managing end-to-end NPD/EPD projects, and contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Commercial to develop and implement the development plan for retail customers.
- Manage the product development team, overseeing NPD/EPD projects across specific customers.
- Lead the design process from concept through first production, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate leadership by setting an example, showcasing passion for products, understanding financial and commercial requirements
- Communicate and manage critical paths, control resources, and work closely with procurement for leading-edge innovation and cost-saving opportunities.
- Gain a deep understanding of consumer wants and needs to innovate new products and processes
- Provide all necessary customer paperwork for NPD samples.
- Ideally educated to degree level in horticulture, food science, technology, or a related discipline.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Remain calm under pressure with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Experience delivering customer presentations.
- Passion for flowers and horticulture.
- Self-starter, able to work on your own initiative with adaptability to business requirements.
- Convey credibility, confidence, and gravitas.
- Strong team player.
If you are a passionate and experienced Senior NPD Designer ready to make a significant impact in a thriving company, please call Luan @ Morepeople for a confidential chat or apply now.