9 months ago
Are you an Agricultural Graduate looking for a full time position on a Family-owned fresh produce farm? Or somebody who is in a similar position but wanting to move businesses?
My client is a Fresh Produce business growing Spinach, Kale and Leeks for UK retailers and they are looking for a Spinach Harvester Supervisor to start with their business due to growth.
- Reporting to the Spinach Farm Manager
- Drive the harvester and lead the spinach harvesting team
- Communicate with growing team, the factory and senior management
- Enjoy being responsible for the best spinach harvesting operation in Europe
- When the Spinach Harvesting is finished there will be other opportunities within the business to go visit the operations in Spain and Italy to grow your knowledge, or the business is busy harvesting other crops which you will be able to get involved in and learn.
- Experience in the preparation, review and adherence of the H&S systems, including Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- A great driver of machinery and or tractors with operational understanding and mechanical sympathy.
- An experienced team leader who likes to do as well as lead.
- A formal agricultural qualification is an advantage.
- A desire to build their career within the business
- A full driving licence and willingness to undertake other driver training.
If you'd be interested in the above role please contact Lycia@morepeople.co.uk or Apply below!