£30000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Structural & Design Engineer | Ledbury, Herefordshire | £30,000 - £45,000 | Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Are you a recent graduate or an experienced design engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for an international company that offers travel opportunities and career development? If yes, then this is the job for you! Apply now and join our amazing team of professionals who are passionate about design and creating innovative solutions for environmental problems.
As a Structural and Design Engineer, you will work on exciting projects that involve designing and developing new products and systems for the agricultural sector.
- You will use your skills in AutoCAD, Solidworks, and FEA to create 2D and 3D models, drawings, and specifications.
- You will also collaborate with other engineers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver projects on time.
- You will provide technical support and troubleshooting to customers and clients, and keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the field of agricultural engineering and sustainability.
To be considered for this role:
- Degree in mechanical engineering or a related field
- Experience in loading and actions on structures especially to EN1991
- Experience with CAD packages particularly Solidworks
- Experience in either structural or frame design.
- You must also be flexible to travel internationally on occasion.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply!