15 days ago
Are you passionate about agriculture and looking for a rewarding career?
Do you want to work with a company that has a proven track record of delivering high-quality seed services for over 70 years?
If you answered yes, then you might be the perfect fit for this team!
What's the role?
A leading provider of certified seed, essential services, and logistics to farmers across the UK are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our business as a Trainee Seed Manager.
As a Trainee Seed Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from an experienced seed manager who will mentor you and help you grow your skills and knowledge
- Work on a variety of tasks and projects that will challenge you and keep you engaged
- Develop relationships with our clients and customers and help them achieve their goals
- Assist with the production, processing, storage, and distribution of our seed products
- Gain exposure to different areas of our business, such as sales, accounting, scheduling, and purchasing
- Participate in field inspections, laboratory testing, and seed cleaning operations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and systems
- Build strong relationships with our customers, suppliers, and partners
What do I need?
To succeed in this role, you don't need to have any prior experience in the seed industry, although this would be beneficial. All you need is a willingness to learn and grow in an ever-developing business. Whether you are just starting out or have some prior experience, they will provide you with the training and support you need to excel.
What comes next?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please reach out for more information!
For an informal chat, please call me, Alice on 01780480530 or email email@example.com. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, just send what you have already, and we can sort the rest later.