Name: Jake Tebbutt-Gilbert
Role: Recruitment Consultant, Engineering
Joined MorePeople: December 2021
1. Describe your job in three words: Needle in Haystack.
2. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now? Multi-skilled Brewery Engineer.
3. Which famous person would you love to meet? Sebastian Vettel.
4. Favourite drink? Brewdog.
5. Best holiday destination so far? Rhodes, Greece.
6. What are you currently reading? Ed Macy - Apache Pilot.
7. Current favourite song? Four Horsemen Metallica.
8. If you weren’t a recruiter, what would you be? Postman.
9. If you had to watch only one tv show over and over forever, which one would it be? Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
10. What’s your biggest claim to fame? I was a flag bearer for England in the Rugby World Cup at Twickenham.
11. Where were you born? Ware, Herefordshire.
12. What’s your proudest moment? My pass-out parade at the Army Foundation College.
13. Dogs or Cats? Dogs.
14. Which football team do you support? Liverpool.
15. What skill do you wish you possess? Powers of persuasion.
16. What’s your guilty pleasure? Jaffa cakes.
17. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Soldier.
18. What three things are you taking to a deserted island? Axe, Large metal pot, waterproof Poncho.
19. Do you have any phobias? Nothing.
20. Where are you next going on holiday? Wherever I am told.
21. What’s your least favourite household chore? The Dishwasher.
22. Describe MorePeople in three words: Busy, professional, fun.
23. What do you love most about your sector? The fast-paced environment of Engineering.
24. Who inspires you? Sir Adrian Carton De Wiart.
25. What is the worst job you ever had? Digging Trenches in the Falkland’s.