about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a very highly regarded and forward-thinking Fresh Produce business that, as a result of significant growth in the last few years, is now looking for an experienced Commercial Accountant to join their Finance Team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, with a dotted line into the commercial department, this role is responsible for partnering with the commercial team and supporting their decision-making with reports and analysis.
- Responsibilities include preparing weekly and monthly reports, and ensuring all commercial income and costs are accurately reported.
- Overseeing the consignment tracker, maintaining control sheets, and producing a variance analysis.
- Investigating discrepancies and leading the resolution of any errors, across the finance system and other data sources.
- Preparing weekly P&L reports, monitoring actual vs budget and forecast and investigating variances.
- Preparing and reviewing tender documents, assisting the Commercial team with the tender process.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Industry experience - Fresh Produce, Agriculture, or Farming
- Experience of working in a commercial accounting role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply below, alternatively, contact Sandra on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org