£38000 - £40800 per annum + Weekly Bonus
21 days ago
Days Maintenance Engineer
Basic Salary £40,000 + Weekly KPI Bonus
Are you looking for a growing business? Looking for a company that provides genuine support and a great team of Engineers?
What can we offer you?
- Weekly performance bonus
- Overtime is available at an enhanced rate
- Paid breaks
- Refer a family member or friend to join the team and receive £250
- A safe and friendly working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance of 2 x your salary
- Medicash Health Cash plan for you and your family
- Health and financial advice through an employee assistance programme (24/7 GP and counselling assistance!)
- Long service awards
- Be part of a fast-growing farming and food business with strong environmental and social values
- Work independently, but with support from our teams, gaining responsibilities fast
What does the Business do?
We are working with a family-owned fresh produce business that specialises in delivering top-quality fresh vegetables such as Carrots Parsnips, beetroot, turnips, Artichokes and Potatoes.
What does the Job entail?
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, servicing schedules and overhaul of site plant, machinery and equipment by site schedules and needs
- Advise and participate in process development and continuous improvement projects as directed
- Participate and deliver engineering projects as scoped with the Head of Engineering
- Complete tasks as issued by engineering management, proactively work through engineering work requests
- Maintain the engineering log and shift hand-over, recording all aspects of work carried out on site plant, machinery and equipment, including details of faults, remedies, parts used, relevant info and outstanding issues
what does a successful applicant look like?
- Previous experience of working in a production/warehousing environment
- PLC and electrical control's fault-finding training/experience
- Exposure to a hands-on engineering environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
If you would like more information or just a confidential chat about potential new jobs across the uk, please reach out directly to Jake@morePeople.co.uk or call 01780 480530