£44000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
4 on 4 off (DAYS ONLY) + Generous overtime package
Are you looking for something different? Are you looking to move away from traditional food manufacturing, tired of moving backwards? Are you looking for real tangible results at work? Looking for a new exciting business that is actively developing and improving the business? If so keep reading below.
What can the role offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts
What does the Job entail?
- As Maintenance, you will report directly to the site Operations Manager and work closely with the production / technical team to ensure minimum downtime of production by carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance.
- You will take pride in the day-to-day running of our client's manufacturing lines, ensuring that all equipment runs smoothly.
- You will undertake planned and reactive maintenance in line with production schedules and work with other departments to ensure production cycles stay on schedule.
What does the Business do?
One of the UK's TOP 15 Food Manufacturing companies, this role sits on a business-critical site providing animal feed to other processing sites nationwide.
What does a successful applicant look like?
- Electrical Engineering discipline NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Mechanical experience
- Good interpersonal skills - Team Player
- Proactive, disciplined and approachable
- Good organisational skills
If you would like more information or just a confidential chat about potential new jobs across the UK, please reach out directly Jake@morePeople.co.uk or call 01780 480530