£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer | Strood, Kent | 4on 4off Days and Nights | £45,000
Are you an electrical engineer with a passion for food production? Do you enjoy working with automated production machinery and solving technical challenges? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a renowned food production business that supplies high-quality products to various markets. We are looking for skilled electrical engineers to join our team and help us maintain and improve our production lines.
As an electrical engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical equipment and systems
- Troubleshooting and repairing faults on PLCs, drives, sensors, motors, and other components
- Installing and commissioning new electrical equipment and systems
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety standards and regulations
- Working collaboratively with other engineers, technicians, and operators
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience with food or FMCG production lines
- NVQ electrical engineering or equivalent
- 17th or 18th edition wiring regulations
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What are the benefits of working with us?
- A shift pattern that offers a good work-life balance
- In-house and external training opportunities on specialised production equipment and courses
- Competitive salary and further employee incentives
- Structured development and growth plan
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!