about 1 month ago
Join Our Clients Team as a Farm Consultant in the North of England!
Are you passionate about agriculture and ready to make a difference in the farming community? Our client is seeking a dynamic Farm Consultant to join their team in the North and help local farmers thrive!
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, or a related field.
- FACTS and BASIS desirable
- Proven experience in agricultural consulting (essential, ideally 3 plus years).
- Sound practical Agricultural experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with farm accounts.
- Passion for sustainable and eco-friendly farming practices.
- Commercially astute and capable of generating new business.
- Numerate and IT Literate
- Experience in Agricultural Schemes would be desirable.
In return you'll be competitively remunerated and will be working within a small but growing team, with support from external consultants.
About the Role
Be part of a team dedicated to enabling farms to reach their full potential. Your expertise can make a real impact! You'll be working directly with farming clients, gaining insights into their diverse agricultural operations, and putting your knowledge to practical use to accelerate your client's growth.
You'll be responsible for individual client relationships and work streams which will include:
- Ad-hoc farm consultancy
- Budgeting and financial advice
- Strategic business reviews
- Management and drafting of Share/Contract Farming Agreements and Farming/Grazing Tenancies
- Environmental consultancy, including assisting clients witch scheme claims and advice
- Practical advice on all Farm Management issues including crop and livestock management and sustainable farming practices.
- Collaborate with clients to identify challenges, develop tailored solutions, and enhance overall farm productivity.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, fostering trust and loyalty.
Ready to make a difference to your client's businesses as a Farm Consultant in the beautiful North of England? Contact me on 07375 967913 or via email: email@example.com