about 2 months ago
Our client encompasses a diverse range of sectors, including residential and commercial property, land management, farming, tourism, and events. Situated in a rural estate office, their team consists of around 10 staff members in the office and additional members spread across various estate functions.
They are offering a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional who is looking to step into a senior role, ideally a Management Accountant who is looking for that next step. This position is perfect for someone with the skills and experience to confidently undertake the responsibilities of the role.
- Preparation of Budgets and Cash Flow forecasts for each business after liaison with Department Heads and the Executive Director
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Treasury management - investing surplus funds and contact with investment advisors
- Negotiation with the bank regarding overdrafts and loans. First point of contact for banking relationships.
- Manage relationships with third-party payroll providers. Ensure that all necessary data is provided to third-party payroll providers to enable staff to be paid on time.
- Proven experience in finance roles, demonstrating readiness for a more senior position.
- Sound understanding of financial operations, including bank reconciliations, payroll, and management accounting.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration within a varied business environment.
40 Hours per week
How to Apply
If you are an ambitious finance professional ready to step into a more senior role, we invite you to apply, or alternatively, contact Sandra on 01780 480530 or email@example.com